Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Good TImes at Nizza

Man, we had such fun at Nizza La Bella last night (827 San Pablo Ave. Albany, CA). I think Champagne is the best beverage for a truly bubbly St. Pat's. We took a bunch of pic's but you'll have to visit Lyra's blog to see them as she snapped 'em: http://www.fix-8.blogspot.com/


Lyra brought me the most darling little bag of super fresh Swedish Fish. Needless to say, they've been consumed. Weird thing-- I also received an e-mail from the Visit Sweden council this morning?!? And the movie version of "The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo" was released stateside this week. Coincident? You tell me.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, your pics make me want to move back to the Bay Area. Damn you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get you a truckload of these when we sell our Swedish screenplay! Lyra

    ReplyDelete