Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chickens, Marbles and Big Mike


My sweet spouse had his lucky 43rd birthday last week. 43 is my lucky number so certainly Biggie M will have a wonderful year. He's tops and deserves all kinds of happiness. We hit Pizza Delphina (the BEST) and enjoyed lots of laughs with our best buds.




The chickens are growing fluffier and wider by the day. Still no eggs but I'm sure we'll see some within the next two weeks. They are 5 months old and happy little creatures.

I am burning some new screens today and will have new prints up tomorrow if all goes well. Here are some marble pics I snapped this morning-- note the cool reflections.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mike!! I'm so jealous of you and your awesome Bay Area restaurants. Jealous, I say! I love the chickens as usual.

    ReplyDelete