Monday, November 23, 2009

Several Things and chickens

From this:

To This (in 9 short weeks):

THING ONE:
The wheelchair basketball fundraiser was a huge success! Lots of $ raised for an excellent cause and it was totally fun evening. What a great group of kids and grown-ups! I can't wait to go to their big game in December.

THING TWO:
New prints up in my Etsy shop. Trees, trees, trees. Also, I hung several new pieces at Tresses on Solano Ave (at Ensenada above Sweet Basil). These prints are already framed up and yours for a very reasonable price (20-60 bucks). One of my "Good Wood" prints is hung back by Becca's station and might be an inspiring gift for a husband--wink, wink.THING THREE:
The chickens had their first taste of pasta this morning. They loved it and gobbled it all up in record time. Just now, I gave them a bunch of slightly wilty basil and, again, they snatched it up with great relish.

THING FOUR:
Char e-mailed me this picture of a purple chicken. It's what you find when you google "purple chicken". 10 year olds are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment