Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BFF BDAY




We hosted a super fun b-day party for our sweet Lyra this past Saturday night. Roulette, poker and our old favorite Cranium's Pop-5 were played with much hilarity. The guys beat us up in Pop-5 which is always a big surprise due to the gals' clear expertise in all that is celeb gossip and trendiness.
Lyra reigns supreme in the realm of friendship and I was so pleased to throw her this little party. She and I will be off to our Screenwriting Retreat in early October--promises to be productive and entertaining. Our ideas will finally be pulled out of the bottom of our champagne glasses and put down onto paper!

1 comment:

  1. Kel--what can I say? Not only are you the best friend a gal can (and does) have but you make the best parties on the planet. Every detail was perfect--the special oysters, delicious din-din, and of course, tons of champers! I was sucking away on my Jolly Ranchers last night!

    ReplyDelete