Friday, April 30, 2010

Off To The Beach!


When Charlotte entered Kindergarten (6 years ago!!), I met the most interesting group of moms. We couldn't be a more mixed bag of nuts but our friendship has deepened and evolved as the kids have gone from little 5 year olds to 11 year old 5th graders. It's our last year "en masse" at our elementary school and our dear Abby is hitting 50 so we've decided to take our show on the road and have a weekend away at Dillon Beach-- just the ladies.

It promises to be great fun what with the extensive menu, movies to watch, games to play and possibly Karaoke (I don't know if there will be enough Champagne to fuel my foolishness!).

So. here's to Abby on her b-day and all the lovely Havas (long story)-- I can't wait to get my groove on with you guys!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a blast. i hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete