Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hell's Bells, it's 2010!



I'm back with a renewed pledge to post with more frequency! The holidays are past and it's back to reality and...ART (let's hope). I entangled myself in a conversation about New Year's resolutions at a party a few weeks back and ever since I've been pondering my lack of resolve. Past resolutions have included: Have Better Posture, Be Nice and Keep Clutter at Bay. None of these little promises have really taken hold (though I'm mostly nice). This year, I think I'll keep it simple with "Make More Art."


Here are the chickens feasting on cottage cheese and oats:
Phoenix is still in charge and has begun asserting her status as head of the pecking order with 6 am "crowing". Being a hen, she is not truly crowing but I suspect the neighbors might not like her noise making.

2 comments:

  1. I was at Target today and a woman got out of line and then changed her mind as I was approaching the checkstand. I hadn't made eye contact with her, and she was behind me, and I actually thought to myself "Kelly is nice. She'd let this woman go first." I didn't though- I just pretended I hadn't seen the whole thing. You would have been nice and talked to her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny! It all depends on the vibe, Baby, oh and if my pms is in remission the niceness steps forward but if my hormones have me in a strangle hold all bets are off. I do talk too much, tho! xoxo

    ReplyDelete